Returns, Refunds, Exchanges & Faulty Items
We aim to provide a quick and efficient return and exchange service:
• All purchases must be returned within 14 days of receipt for a full refund (excluding delivery costs)
• Items must be returned in good condition with original packaging and clothing tags.
• Items must not have been worn or show evidence of having been worn.
• Items returned that do not comply may not be entitled to a full refund.
• You are under obligation to take “reasonable” care of the goods while in your possession, e.g. all shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface.
• Complete the “Returns Form” detailing each item, the reason for the return and if you would like a refund or exchange.
• Place the form in the return parcel with the item and send to:
4 St Mary’s Passage,
Please Note: Cuckoo recommends sending returns by a secure and traceable method also that proof of postage is retained. If you decide to return an item for reasons other than a defect or incorrect delivery you will be liable for the cost of return. In this eventuality Cuckoo is not responsible for returns that are lost or damaged in transit, please ensure your parcel is adequately packaged to prevent damage. Cuckoo does not refund additional UK next day delivery charges and shipping costs incurred by customers outside the UK.
If you wish to exchange your item (subject to availability), please inform us and we will process your order once we have received the unsuitable item back.
If we do not have the item available, we will treat your exchange as a refund.
Faulty or Incorrect Item Returns
• Items are considered to be faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase, in this case an assessment of “fair wear and tear” will be made.
• When goods are returned as faulty they will be examined and we will notify you of any refund, repair or replacement, the latter will be subject to availability.
• When the Faulty Item Return conditions are met a full refund will be offered. We aim to complete this process as quickly as possible, however please note the refund process can take longer if we have to contact the original manufacturer for any reason.
• When a refund, replacement or repair is agreed owing to a defect or incorrect order despatch refund of carriage cost will be included.
You may return items purchased on line to either of our Cuckoo shops, however you must produce the invoice that came with your delivery. The refund will be issued via our online facility. Unfortunately items purchased at the shop cannot be returned using online procedures.